- Take 3 small bulbs of garlic (I managed to get organic so used that)
- One pack of green chillies (I used a hot variety but you can use a medium or whatever strength you like)
- One pack of red chillies
- 1 square inch of fresh ginger
- Olive oil (enough to blend mixture into a paste
- A good splash of apple cider vinegar.
Blend in a mini-chopper (Lidl does a great one for about £10)
Dispense into a clean jar and store in the fridge.
This is how I like to use it. It could be why I don’t have a problem with vampires….
Oatcakes with butter and cheese for lunch and a nice little side salad of water cress or rocket.
Mash a teaspoon into boiled eggs with salt and a little English mustard with some toast and butter or oatcakes.
Indian style potatoes. Fry in a little olive oil, add turmeric and black pepper and toss in some left cooked or left over potatoes.
In an omelette. Fry olive oil with some turmeric and black pepper, a teaspoon of garlic and chilli special, then add eggs, cheese and salt.
A teaspoon is delicious in tomato soup.
Food literally becomes medicine. Here are just a few things this recipe will do for you:
- Boost immunity
- Increase thermogenesis – valuable in weight management
- Eliminate Candida & intestinal parasites
- Increase protection against cancer
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower blood fats and regulate cholesterol
- Improve circulation
- De-congest the lungs
- Protects colon health